This is a ruleset for the Rock Band Tournament at Hazelwood Central. Please read in detail …
- This tournament will be played on the Xbox 360 version of Rock Band.
- Each band is comprised of as many members as they want and may play at any difficulty they desire.
- Bands are allowed to have a band member sing and play an instrument at the same time.
- There will a qualifying round, consisting of three songs selected by each band
- Score will consist of the total of the two highest song scores
- After all bands are ranked, the top 5 teams will move to the final playoff
- Each band picks two songs.
- Final score will be taken from three things:
- Total Raw Score
- Audience Participation
- Stage Presentation
- NOTE: Bands cannot choose the same song twice throughout the tournament.
- ALSO NOTE: The majority of downloadable content will be available.
- All guitarists/bassists may bring their own guitars.
- Any Xbox360 guitar is allowed: Xplorer, Les Paul, Fender.
- Modded guitars are NOT allowed. NO homemade star power buttons/pedals.
- All vocalists may bring their own microphones and controllers.
- Mic stands are allowed.
- Working drum kits will be provided by tournament staff.
- You are welcome, and encouraged, to bring your own kit.
- “Defect Correcting” drum mods are allowed. (i.e.: sock mod, gum rubber, tape, penny mod, etc.)
- All drummers may bring their own Bass Pedal and Drumsticks.
- Limited bass pedal mods are allowed:
- Reinforced RB Pedals are allowed. (i.e. “MegaPedal”)
- Reed Relay driven bass pedals are allowed. (i.e. “Lazy Man’s Mod”)
- Practice pad with piezo sensor are allowed. (Only for SINGLE bass pedal.)
- DOUBLE BASS MODS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
We will have prizes for the winning band as well as door prizes throughout the event.
Stay tuned for specifics on prizes.